J2EE architecture transforms the way businesses manage customer, partner, and employee relationships. By constantly extending our expertise in the latest technologies, our J2EE frameworks help customers achieve better return on their technology investments. Our J2EE framework platform for Web applications delivers a suite of stable, secure, and reliable software product offerings for conducting Web business and developing new applications. This framework enables companies to develop, deploy and integrate next-generation Web applications — such as business-to-business eCommerce — and supports business applications ranging from simple Web publishing to enterprise-scale transaction processing in the following application servers:
- IBM WebSphere
- BEA WebLogic
We offer various services for applications built using Java technology. We leverage our expertise on Web 2.0, SOA, SaaS, Enterprise Architecture, and eCommerce to deliver services such as Application development, Reengineering and so on.
Our .NET initiative is key to building and sustaining the .NET-related expertise that lets us architect .NET solutions and development methodologies
efficiently and cost-effectively. This dedicated Microsoft .NET focus group works with and evaluates all aspects of the .NET technology — developing a pool of .NET expertise that customers can draw on. We can help customers integrate and optimize a variety of devices and systems, and we specialize in architecting and implementing Web services solutions using many different vendor solutions. Our highly qualified Microsoft solution specialists have broad experience in industry-specific use of Web services, products and tools.
Microsoft .NET Capabilities
- Development expertise using VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Web Services, XSL, XML, SQL Server, MSMQ technologies.
- End-to-end solution management such as requirements analysis, component design, detailed design, server side controls design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Migrating and re-engineering existing applications.
- Strategy to migrate applications to .Net latest versions like .Net 3.0/3.5.
- .NET project management and execution.
- Design of top level enterprise solution architecture.
- Design and development of multi-tier architectures for optimal enterprise solutions.
- Interfacing .NET applications with legacy applications.
- Development of interactive training materials and in-house training programs.
- Migration methodologies for migrating from VB to VB.NET and ASP to ASP.NET.
Our expertise on Microsoft technology helps us built leading edge solutions for our clients. We are well-equipped to deliver end-to-end solutions from consulting to deployment of solutions involving Microsoft technologies.
Open Source continues to be one of the most viable and leading levers for cost optimization. The overall adoption trends and economics confirm that this technology is making significant headway as an IT Platform even for mission-critical business applications. Some of the key drivers for adoption of solutions include:
- Absolute reduction in total-cost-of-ownership of proprietary solutions.
- Lower support costs compared to proprietary software.
- Increased agility through shorter development time and faster time-to-market.
- Vendor independence and flexibility.
- Open standards and open development process.
- Increased innovation opportunities.
We recognize the penetration of open source software in building enterprise applications. Our experts have wide exposure to different open source products and leverage their capabilities to build great next generation solutions.